Monday, November 21, 2011

Gifts Arrived Ahead of Time!

My elliptical arrived today. Happy Birthday to me, indeed!

It was easy to assemble, and easy for even a weakling like me to move it. It's true what reviews said about the length of the stride being awkward because it's so short, but I think it's still worth it for the price and size. If I stand on it, I'll definitely need to support myself against a wall. The cycle just isn't smooth enough to balance myself on it. But I love the option to sit down, and obviously I love the digital read-out. Now to get into a routine for the little guy!

I've been feeling a bit glum lately, and not feeling at all attractive. Seeing candids of me on Facebook makes me realize that I'm becoming exactly what I never wanted to be. I had a quick photoshoot to remind myself that I can look better. All the more reason to make this diet work. But it's still disheartening right now, trying to look for love. Seems like everyone has their heart set on a size 8. Fatties need not apply. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment