Friday, February 17, 2012

planning!

So I've made a few lists of what to do. I plan to cut my calories again, and this time I'll make a little book of meals I can eat that are low-calorie.

I'm also making a list of junky foods that are my weakness, hereafter referred to as forbidden.

-1,500 calorie allowance per day.  Excess calories must be worked off.
-Only drinks allowed after 5pm
-No soda, coffee to a min

Set up a daily scoreboard for calorie goals. (Probably a calendar)

Not tracking at all = black mark (-300 points)
Over 1,700 cals = red star (-200 points)
Under 1,500 cals = blue star (50 points)
Under 1,400 cals = green star (100 points)
Under 1,300 cals = silver star (200 points)
Under 1,200 cals = gold star (300 points)

Extra blue star per ten mins of exercise

Every 1,000 5,000 and 10,000 points, a reward will be given. :)


Daily exercise will start with taking the dog for a walk twice a day - after breakfast and after dinner, if possible, or a session on the elliptical.  Also found a gym nearby, need to make plans for that as well on my days off work. Having an irregular work schedule makes it hard to plan these things more fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment