Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update

So I've learned that keeping to a meal plan is a little beyond me right now, without a routine set in stone.  The best I can do is make healthy choices at each meal.

The good news is, I'm starting to think more critically about what I eat, and even stop myself from an impulsive snack when the other half of my brain is trying to give permission to be bad. Haha. I did the trick of letting myself just take a bite to taste the treat and not eat the whole thing.

I've been considering purchasing an elliptical machine.  I know it's my favorite kind of workout. All that's holding me back is space limitation and finding a good one for a good price.

Now that I've been into this diet for a couple days, I guess I should probably keep track of my weight, perhaps weekly, every other week, or monthly.  Sticking to my calorie goal, it will take me about a year to get rid of this weight.

So that is what I'm thinking about right now for this diet.  It's been hard to stick to a 1,400 calorie limitation, but I find that I can manage to stay around 1,600 right now when I go over my limit. Even with that, I think that I should lose some weight, just not as much as I wanted.  My next big thing would be to get more exercise, my current activity level being next to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment