Sunday, November 20, 2011

Birthday Party

Today my family, friends, and neighbors had a shared birthday party for me and Bella, my unofficial niece. She turned 1 today and I'm turning 19 tomorrow. I'm positive I went over my calorie limit, but even when I added it up on MyDailyPlate, I didn't go over 2,000 calories, so I'm feeling decent about it.

Thanksgiving I'm actually not too worried about, either. I don't care for a lot of the food, and I'm growing to not like chocolate anymore, so it makes it easier. Mostly squash, turkey, and gravy will be my meal, and then probably some blueberry pie. Even Christmas I'm not too worried about, unless I'm showered with delicious white chocolate.

I started losing some weight already. Today might set me back, but I'll be back on track soon enough. My ellpitical will be coming in some time this week. My weight is hovering around 260 right now, even going down to 259. Once I drop a few more pounds I'll officially declare myself into the 250's zone. Here's to hoping that number will continue to drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment