Friday, January 13, 2012

Daily Plan Jan 13th - Success!

GOOD MORNING, LOVELY
Message for today: Remember to have confidence in yourself. It is okay to ignore what other people say, even though they don't mean to hurt you.

GOALS FOR TODAY
Stay close to 1,500 cals or UNDER.
Hop on elliptical for at least two songs.
Pack a low-cal lunch.
Have a good day at work.


MORNING FOOD
Coffee --------------------200 cals
(how about I start actually measuring how much sugar I put in?)
Cereal --------------------180 cals
Vitamins ---------------------0 cals
Subtotal -------------------380 cals

LUNCH FOOD
Rice lunch -----------------300 cals
Sparkling water --------------0 cals
Subtotal -------------------300 cals

DINNER FOOD
Chili! :D -------------------400 cals? No idea!

TODAY'S END STATS:
Weight: 257.2  ---- Difference from yesterday: +0.8
Total cals: 1080 ---- Difference from goal: 420 to spare!

I don't know how accurate my calorie count is... I tried to really estimate ABOVE, however, so hopefully if it's inaccurate, it's because it's less than I think?  Yes, I need to start being more accurate even if it means physically measuring my portions. lol  However, I am going to consider this day A GREAT SUCCESS!  AWESOME WORK, DAE.  THIS IS PROOF THAT YOU CAN MEET YOUR GOALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment