Sunday, January 15, 2012

Daily Plan for Jan 15th - Low cal success!

Sorry I missed a day. I stayed up until 5am and then accidentally slept until 5pm, and it messed me up. I think I probably ate badly, too, because I didn't keep track of things.

GOOD MORNING, LOVELY
Message for today: Remember that it's okay to eat only a little of something, or to not eat it at all. You have food. You will not run out. If you want something in the future, you will be able to get it.

GOALS FOR TODAY
Stay close to 1,500 cals or UNDER.
Have a good day at work.
Hop on elliptical.
Do bedtime routine, including shower.
Go to sleep before midnight!

MORNING FOOD
Coffee --------------------150 cals*
Cereal --------------------180 cals
Subtotal -------------------330 cals

LUNCH FOOD
Rice lunch -----------------200 cals*
Sparkling water --------------0 cals
Subtotal -------------------200 cals

DINNER FOOD
Pizza snack --------------- 300 cals

TOTAL -------------------830 cals (wow)


TODAY'S END STATS:
Weight: 254.4 ---- Difference from yesterday: -2.8
Total cals: 830 cals ---- Difference from goal: 670 cals to use (wow)
 * = estimating quite roughly

Wow, such low cals for today. It's because I actually ended up skipping dinner and going to bed, and then ended up sleeping all night long. Lol. I still plan to get some leftovers from dinner for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment