Friday, June 8, 2012

Big oops.

I forgot how much snacking can add up. It's especially bad because I did that grocery shopping. I'm ashamed to list everything I ate. I was using the Lose It! app to count my calories and I'm already almost 1,000 calories over and I haven't finished entering everything yet. Gah! To think I'd prided myself because I ate apples and seeds instead of chocolate. Some difference it made!

Oh well, tomorrow is a new day. I'm going to eat a cereal bar for breakfast, with a glass of chocolate milk. For lunch I'll only touch my fruit. Dinner is a family thing, so it's harder to predict or control. I'm going to track everything and put a mark on my calendar either good or bad. And I'll track my weight twice a week - I love seeing the number go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment